All the information you choose to share with us is bound by a strict code of ethics. We value your privacy tremendously, and will take every measure within our means to ensure your data and personal information remain private at all times. If you ever have any questions, would like us to specify what information we have about you, or would like your data amended or deleted, please email us at privacy [at] conscious.ae. We will do our best to honor any requests we receive within thirty days of receiving them.
Data We Collect
If you are a visitor of our website, there are a couple of ways in which we may collect data about you:
- Through information you voluntarily provide us. For example, if you fill out a form, submit a request, create an account, or fill out a survey. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, country of residence, and preferences.
- Through our analytics tools to help us better understand how people use our website and digital services. This information may include your IP address, the country you are accessing our website from, generic browser information (such as type and version number), and other metrics commonly monitored for statistical purposes.
Limited Circumstances Under Which We Share Data
We may share your personal information with others in the strictly limited and extremely unlikely circumstances set out below:
- We may supply personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies if: we are required to do so by the requirements of any applicable law or, if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to any legal claims or actions, to protect our rights and the rights of our members and the public.
- We may, if acquired, supply your personal information to the buying organization but provided that we have contractually ensured that this information is kept private and secure.
- If we believe that you may be a danger or cause physical harm to yourself or others (particularly children) we may notify the necessary authorities and provide them with your data as required.
Data Storage & Security
Your data may be stored on servers located outside the country from which you reside and/or access our website and services. We have taken all the necessary measures within our capabilities to keep your personal information private and secured.
Third Party Websites
If you are under the age of 18, we advise that you speak with your parent or guardian BEFORE giving your personal information to us. If you are not sure you understand something in this section, you should ask your parent or guardian for their help. We do not coach clients under the age of 18 without the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.